- 16-Port IEC61850-3 Certified Industrial Rack-Mount Serial Device Server
- Remotely monitor, manage, and control industrial field devices
- Industrial EMC protection, wide temperature operation, -40°C~85°C
- IEC61850-3 certified, can be easily set up into IEC61850-3 substations
- Redundant Power Input for fault protection, either 24~48 VDC or High- Voltage AC/DC
- User friendly configuration with a Java-Based Windows utility
- 16 RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 Serial ports
- TCP Server/Client, UDP, Virtual COM and Tunneling modes supported
- Embedded security with IPsec VPN support
- Configuration via Web Browser / Serial Console / Telnet Console / Windows Utility, remote firmware upgrade
Make Serial Devices Ready to the Network
The Industrial Serial Device Server SE5908A/SE5916A is a high-profile, high-performance
wide temperature gateway for Ethernet(TCP/IP) and serial signal communications;
allowing almost any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network.
By encapsulating serial data and transporting it over Ethernet, it offers full-duplex
and bi-directional data seamlessly between the serial port and the Ethernet network.
Advanced embedded security
SE5908A/ SE5916A embeds IPsec VPN Encryption, that allows you to tunnel your data
securely throught the internet and prevent unauthorized control of your Serial Devices
by malicious people.
Easy to Use
Flexible configuration options enable this unit to be setup over Ethernet by Telnet,
Web Browser, Serial Console, or our Windows Utility. Packed in a rugged metal
housing for 19” rack mount with a redundant 24-48 VDC or High Voltage
AC/DC power input, SE5908A/ SE5916A is ideal for mission-critical applications in
utilities and especially in power substations. Atop Virtual COM software provides a
virtual environment for applications when accessing the device through TCP.
Rugged and flexible for advanced developments
SE5908A/SE5916A embeds high EMC protection, wide temperature operation,
programming and installation flexibility in one device. The IEC61850-3 certified
hardware makes it the most advanced Ethernet-to-Serial or Computing option,
while the dual power supply provides additional redundancy in case of power failure.
High-Voltage option makes the device suitable for High-Voltage AC or
DC inputs (100~240 VAC or 100~370VDC) that are common in substation environments.,
without additional cabling and power supply. SDK versions* allow you to make use of
the powerful embedded TI ARM CPU, and develop your own applications on top of Atop’s
reliable SDK transforming your SE5908A / SE5916A in a cost effective, performing industrial computing platform.